Monday 20 December 2010

Non lofty goals = mini success?

Today - the first day of the rest of my diet.

Well, it's not meant to be a "diet", but it sounds more catchy.

I set myself a goal not to go over 35 ProPoints today - not the loftiest of goals maybe (my daily limit is 29), but a goal nonetheless.

Well, I have hit 31 Points today, it is 9:40 pm, and I am not hungry. I may snack n some fruit tonight, but otherwise I am feeling pretty satisfied. I even had a drink in the pub and a meal out in a fancy restaurant.

Ok, so we woke up late and had "brunch" instead of separate meals for breakfast and lunch, but I have to say, this is the first I've been even close to within my allowance. I'm quite proud of myself actually.

Me and the boyfriend did some serius power shopping today - hit the vintage shops around the West Port and Grassmarket pretty hard. He came home with a fabulous duffle coat with a tartan lining from Godiva, which was a total find at 75 quid.

No comments:

Post a Comment