Wednesday 15 December 2010

Fat fortnight

Weightloss was not the watchword these past couple of weeks. I don't know if it is the adjustment period from calorie counting to WW - actually, I am 100% certain I am 100% to blame for my failure this fortnight. Now I am not being particularly down on myself, and actually I am feeling quite good about things at the moment (though I have not lost and may have gained back a couple of those creeping pounds).

My work's Christmas lunch was last Friday, and I just did not give a toss about what went in my mouth, both food (duck, pigeon, meringue) and drink (3/4 bottle of red wine and whiskies aplenty). It was my last day and I think it was fair enough to let things slide for the day! I think it may be some time before I see some of the people I had been working beside for the past year, and I wanted to have a nice time; not spend the whole time thinking about what I was eating.

I've had a few slip-ups and I'm not proud of them. But this week is almost through, and it's only a whisper away from the new one. I am writing this fornight off as one to enjoy myself, see friends, have a little fun. I have been walking most days into town (as opposed to bussing it), and I feel healthier - fat, but healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment